JOIN US

   

22 January, 2019

Healthy Instant Noodle Vietnamese Pho



Hello Everyone,

This is my attempt to make a healthy instant noodles but that is not the main reason. Having lived in South East Asia, we always have our noodles seasoning premixed in a bowl just like Dry Wanton Mee or Bak Chor Mee. It really gives the noodles a great flavour.

However in Taiwan that is not the case most of the time, they would throw the noodles in a bowl and add their all time braised minced pork over it. 9 out of 10 noodles I had in Taiwan all just tasted the same. 

I love Bak Chor Mee in Singapore, actually almost every noodles in South East Asia. There is only a handful of noodles stalls in Taiwan I really enjoy.

So this is my version as you can watch the video below. The only one seasoning I did not mentioned was fish sauce but you can add later because the Oyster Sauce already have a saltiness to it.

So far I love it and will be making more. The only difficult is making the broth but that you can use a rice cooker to prepare it. It took me 4 hour over the low heat flame.

Hope you enjoy and comment if any


No comments:

Post a Comment